So, I'm still a bit left in the dark on the job situation but thinking things are coming through. I hope to hear good news soon. I've filled out the application to the Transition to Teaching program and sent them my transcripts. I have to order my praxis scores to be sent there since I have no idea where I would have those tucked away in my apartment or even if I have them at all. I know I passed, that's something lol. I need to get a background check and fingerprinted though I am totally unsure where I need to go to do that. But if things work out, the state will buy me a laptop, pay for any travel expenses, and for the year of online classes I will need. They will temporarily ctify me to teach. Ah, those poor kids won't know what's coming hehe.
I wouldn't say I'm all that nervous about the job (what I'll be doing) as much as I am not knowing what all is going on about me getting the job. It's hard not knowing when you'll start work or where you'll be or what yo'll be doing. NOW I KNOW HOW MISSY FELT!!!
I'm not looking foward to moving back to Logan that's for sure but it won't be that bad. Now I'll be able to afford a reliable car and can travel the hour fifteen to Huntington when I want. Something gas efficient I think :) and that runs.
On a brighter note, things are ok with Alex still. I guess we're just taking things one day at a time. I'm not so worried about getting back together (since I'll be away). But we are getting along a lot better and spending mucho time together. I enjoy it and he does too. Who knows where it will lead nor if it will lead anywhere. But I do know I love him and will stick by him.
I'm really happy my sissy is doing well and enjoys her job and time in Florida. She totally deserves it. MOM is SUPER PROUD of both of us. Not so much of daddy tho LOL. Naw she'd be happy he's getting some snatch but probably wishes he'd get some classier snatch HEHEHEHE!


hahahahaa, the latter part of your blog cracks me up -YUCK! The truth is sometimes as harsh as it sounds, though. Oh well. And yes, Mom is very proud of you. Forever & ever. I'm proud of you too. The waiting/guessing game SUCKS, but it'll be worth it in the end! LOVE YOU!
ReplyDeleteLeave it to me to make jokes :) Got to if I'm gonna have to think about it right?
ReplyDeleteYou may have to think about it, but at least you didn't have to see it on video....bahahahaha. EWWW. UGH! Laughing is the only way.
ReplyDelete