Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Thoughts on a relationship.
Well I've learned many things in life in my 26 years and I keep learning everyday. I've learned that a relationship takes a lot of hard work. Many people say that of course, but I've lived it. It takes sacrifice. It takes communication. It takes most of all love and will (the will to want things to work). People say when you know, you just know. Well, I just know it and I feel it. So giving up is not in my vocabulary on this particular subject with a particular someone. I've learned there's no pushing someone to make up their mind quickly because they need time to weigh what's right in their life too. I can't always think about myself. I've been put in that situation before. What really matters is that I'm willing to risk a little heartache if the outcome eventually may end in happiness. I have hope. I put my trust in God in these matters because that's who takes care of me and will give me the right results. Not just what I want but what is right for me. God said be patient and trust in him. I know there's a good man in him. He just has to see it himself. So I'm waiting, patiently!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment