Thursday, August 13, 2009

Wonderful August 13th...NOT

Well today was supposed to be mine and Alex's 4 year dating anniversary. But he's missing out on the best thing that ever happened to him. Oh well. We're having lunch together. Who knows about seeing him later. I try not to assume things anymore cause I always end up being let down. He called me first thing this morning to ask about lunch. At least I'm on his mind.

I'm friggen stuck here at work. I'm in no mood to be here. Not because I'm depressed or anything cause I'm actually better than I thought, but because I'm here to take people's rent and no one is paying their rent. So what's my point of being here. I would've enjoyed a day to sit at home and relax. Maybe do some laundry cause Lord knows I need to do that.

I'm feeling bad for my lil sis. I want her to be happy and it's killing me that she's upset. I know things will be ok for her but I want her lil ass to cheer up. Love my chicha! DUH

Went to McD's to get my food this morn. Ordered the country big breakfast cause it came with gravy and guess what? I got to work and NO GRAVY. Sad face :(

Reading a book by F. Keith Davis about Logan politicians and how crooked they were and are. He's getting a lot better at writing historically. One of the politicians written about in the first part of the book, Raymond Chafin, I found is related to me. Ha. All that family tree researching is paying off cause I keep finding all kinda shit out. LMAO. His greatgrandmother was my great grandfather's sister. Some people would call me a dork, but hey, someone's gotta do it. And I'm glad it's me! The book also gives a lot of information on Barnabus and Rossmore and Omar, WV which is where my papaw's family grew up.

I fixed my hair today, by fix I mean blow dry and straigten. I don't do it much anymore cause it kills my hair. Alex thought I did it for him but I was like I fixed it before I knew I would see you so hell no I didn't fix it for you. hehe. I fixed it for me cause hell if I'm gonna have a rough day, I wanna at least look nice cause it will make me feel better.

HOLLA!

1 comment: