Sick of sitting at work all day hoping that my bosses will do what needs to be done on my end of the business but yet again as always, they are off worrying about other things and leave me here to hear all the complaints about things in the apartments that aren't being taken care of. People don't pay their rent, things aren't getting fixed, and I'm tired of all the mess.
I know I know, if you don't like it change it. Well that's exactly what I intend to do soon.
I'ma go back to school so I don't have to deal with this anymore.
In previous blogs and this, I do love the people I work withbut it just keeps getting harder to put up with all the things I shouldn't have to if others would do what they re supposed to do.
I could go on and on.
On a sad note, one of our family pets, Molly (weiner dog) passed away. Mom loved those dogs. They were around for a long time. RIP Miss Molly!!!!!
May plan on seeing a movie this weekend with the ex. Don't know what's going on there still but we're getting along great. See each other almost every day and talk every day. Drives me crazy that I don't have a difinitive title with him but I'm taking things slow. Don't wanna mess em up. But I still wanna kick his ass. LOL

He still loves me! Hehe

Change is good. The transition between change is difficult. Yes.
ReplyDeleteps: poor Molly! May she rest in peace with all the other million animals buried in our yard.
ReplyDeleteYeah Dad was worried he'd dig up a pipe or a pet. Either would suck.
ReplyDelete