Feeling a little down in the dumps lately. Lonely. I have all these people around to see but everyone is too busy for me. Friends say to call but when I do, they don't answer or call back. The one person I counted on to be there, Alex, barely calls anymore because he's too busy hanging out with his childish friends. I wish I could find a MAN. Not a boy but someone who's willing to be a grown up and be responsible. I've given up on finding a good guy though. I've had a hard time trusting anyone and when I finally do start trusting people, they show me I shouldn't trust them.
I quit Cracker Barrel. I'm kinda regretting that because it at least gave me something to do on Monday nights. Now I'm bored to death. But I don't miss the work.
I'll pick myself up. It won't be long. I'm just in a rutt.
Monday, August 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Girl, you always have me -even a thousand miles away...I will always be here for you no matter what. I miss you more and more each day, and the thought of being so far away is painful, but I am so blessed to have you as my sister because you're the most supporting, caring, loving, honest, vibrant, beautiful, trusting, enlightening person in the world. I thank God every single day for you. Just know that you are NEVER alone. I have felt this same way as long as I've been down here....but things work out. I promise. I love you with my whole heart. It's a big heart, too. Just so you know.
ReplyDeleteOk, I have a small confession. That was a drunken ramble last night...but I meant EVERY word of it! :) Love you, chitcha!
ReplyDeleteBahaha! You spelled everything so nicely too. HEHE
ReplyDelete