Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I want a new car!

I'm going to buy a new car. Yay for me. It's just that time. I think I can afford something now and my cougar just won't do any longer. I saw an add on tv for Dutch Miller Kia that I can get a new 2009 car for $94 a month. Totally my price. Possibly too good to be true but I'ma check anyway. My ideal car would be a honda but I can't afford a new one of those and what's the point in getting a used one when I can get a brand new car. It would be totally nice. Plus those Kias are supposed to get good gas mileage and they accept the cash for clunkers thing. I'm pretty sure my cougar will qualify since it's a peice of poopy with nuts mixed in. LOL. I need to put on my game face though cause I'ma see what kinda deal I can get and I'll need to be a hard ass and ask a lot of questions so they know I'm serious and know my stuff. After my car, I should be an expert on what I want and what to ask about. Please God help me in this matter to get a new car. It is much needed, both for reliability and personal satisfaction.

2 comments:

  1. Just show up naked, and you'll get a deal. I'm sure of it. Work your thing, girl. HAHA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That could work or I could get arrested. Both would be a funny story though. LOL

    ReplyDelete